The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 26 October 2015

Countdown to MY Ecstasy on Top Gear



What is a blog?

It's a diary on the internet - I think.

So I may as well use my blog as a diary of my feelings as I move towards my book launch. My very own book launch. My very own personal feelings.

Most people won't give a flying f about what I feel, and I can quite appreciate that, but I thought it may be mildly interesting to a few, including me when I look back in years to come. So here goes...

It's Monday, and the book launch of Muddy Water is next Sunday.

It's far enough away that I don't yet have to unduly worry,

But it's close enough that I can't ignore it.

So I trepidatiously send a text to Jo, on the hope that she's still up for performing the song that she's written specially, on the day. She says she's looking forward to it too, so I feel I can relax a little - by listening to some Steely Dan and then sitting back to watch an old episode of Top Gear.




No comments:

Post a Comment